Marketing Assistant, Cambridge -
A leading education not-for-profit in Cambridge, with a dedicated team and huge ambitions to ensure young people can secure career opportunities and grow, are recruiting a Marketing Assistant to join their bubbly marketing department.
They offer strong career progression and a plethora of brilliant events to get involved in. this particular candidate will be vital in driving marketing, comms and brand activities across channels. This role certainly has a digital focus!
Culture wise working environment is everything to them, they’re even going for a summer BBQ this week so the team can have an afternoon off and spend some well-deserved time together after a year of Zoom calls! Having recently given the team an opportunity to fill in a survey on their preferred working arrangements, it’s been concluded it’s up to staff whether you want to be in the office, based at home, or a mix of both.
As such this would also suit those slightly further afield, as long as you can attend company socials and team meetings in their Cambridge based office!
- At least 1-2 years experience within a marketing role that gave you good exposure to social media marketing
- Ideally 1-2 years experience within the education sector and certainly an exposure to working well aligned with GDPR
- Confident skills navigating around Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube both delivery posts and also executing reports
- Evident experience utilising a CMS system to update website content (Ideally WordPress although not a necessity)
- Some knowledge of SEO best practices and optimising content to drive traffic
- Any experience within Adobe Creative Cloud would be desirable
- Creating engaging and informative content for the companies WordPress site, utilising CMS, whilst also executing blog and e-newsletters. Always with the view to promote brand awareness and convey the companies mission
- Supporting with content creation for social media channels, whilst also creating press releases and wider compelling content
- Supporting with brand awareness thorough external comms and marketing materials, as well of qualifying the best images and visuals for the channels
- Executing reports across campaigns and pulling states from the site to drive informative marketing decisions
- Driving company feedback and turning this into useful and respected marketing purposes, from reports to driving social engagement
Ts & Cs
Based in the gorgeous city of Cambridge, this role is commutable from Royston, Newmarket, Ely, Saffron Walden, Sawston, Cambourne, Huntingdon, Biggleswade, Haverhill, Bury St Edmunds, St Neots and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online https://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern Region.