Marketing Assistant, Cambridge -
An extremely successful property organisation, are currently seeking an innovative and meticulous Marketing Executive to join their team. If you have a passion for utilising your powerful marketing skills to deliver successful campaigns, then keep reading!
Our client holds a high importance on professional development, and enjoys nothing more than to see their employees flourish within their roles so this role is also open to Marketing Assistant level candidates who are looking for a step up.
So, what will you be doing?
- Creating a range of captivating copy for both internal and external channels;
- Using your creativity to oversee the design of eye-catching marketing assets alongside the design team;
- Supporting organisation, marketing and delivery of a variety of events;
- Employing your eagle-eye for detail to ensure all content carries the correct messaging and adheres to brand guidelines.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- At least 18 months’ experience within a similar marketing role;
- Word-perfect copywriting and proofreading abilities;
- Experience of working with design teams;
- The ability to be proactive when working autonomously.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a part of a talented and friendly team in a national membership company. Due to their location this position is commutable from Cambridge, Cottenham, Histon, Huntingdon, St Ives, Ely, Newmarket, St Neots, Royston and Saffron Walden.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.