Marketing Assistant (12 month FTC), Huntingdon -
The Company – Marketing Assistant – 12 months fixed term contract
We are currently working with an exciting and award-winning education services organisation in the Huntingdon area! Our client is well-established, highly respected within their field, and they are seeking a Marketing Assistant to join them on a 12 months fixed term contract basis for a maternity cover.
The Role – Marketing Assistant – 12 months fixed term contract
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, this is a broadly focused marketing position, with responsibilities including:
- Updating the website via CMS (WordPress).
- Assisting to develop and execute multi-channel campaigns across web and offline.
- Increasing traffic driving to the website.
- Supporting with creating and distributing marketing materials.
- Using Salesforce or Hubspot CRM systems.
- Assisting with organising webinars and other events.
Requirements – Marketing Assistant – 12 months fixed term contract
In order to be considered for this position you will:
- Have at least 1-2 years broad marketing experience covering digital, campaigns and events.
- Ideally have a marketing degree or relevant qualification.
- Have excellent communications skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Ideally have experience working for an education, HR or services organisation.
Due to the location of the offices, this role would best suit those commuting from areas such as: Huntingdon, St Neots, St Ives, Cambridge, Peterborough, Chatteris, Warboys, Kettering, Cambourne, Bedford, Sawtry, Kimbolton, Longstanton, Godmanchester, and wider areas of North West Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.