Marketing Communication Manager, Cambridge -
The Company – Marketing Communications Manager
An exciting, innovative and pioneering business who are at the forefront of developing technology which will help combat one of the major environmental challenges of our time.
Sustainability is at the core of everything they do and they are extremely passionate about making the environment a better place for all.
A rapidly growing technology start-up with strong financial backing from a number of global investors, they are proving themselves to be a fantastic Cambridge success story and one of the businesses to watch in the coming years!
With passion, a social and environmental conscience and strong ethics at their heart, the team are a fantastic bunch to work with – they don’t just “talk the talk”.
The Role – Marketing Communications Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong marketing, brand and product marketing experience, as well as a strong understanding of how to drive business and commercial development for a start-up business.
Day to day, you could be…
- Using customer and market insights, driving brand and product marketing strategies and devising campaigns to increase brand awareness among consumers and potential customers
- Liaising with your colleagues in the marketing team on brand positioning and developing brand campaigns
- Developing and writing supporting documents and packs to send to stakeholders and investors on company performance and future plans
- Supporting on business development and external marketing communications on a regular basis
You – Marketing Communications Manager
It goes without saying that someone with a passion for the environment and improving our planet would be the best fit for this role – if you’re a petrol-head who never recycles, this one probably isn’t for you!
We’re also looking for candidates with…
- 3-4 years’ experience working in a brand or marketing role, with some experience of business development
- Ideally a background in an FMCG organisation/or technology company of some description (a global business would be even better) and some exposure to product development/positioning
- A degree in a science related subject would be a bonus (Biology, Chemistry, Food Science etc) but this is not essential
- Strong technical writing ability and a proven track record producing engaging documents to stakeholders/investors
Ts & Cs
This will mainly be a home working position, with the expectation that you would go into their Cambridge offices around 2 days a week. As such, it’s ideally located for those living in Cambridge, Haverhill, Saffron Walden, Bishops Stortford, Cambourne, Royston, Hitchin, St Neots, Huntingdon, St Ives, Bar Hill, Ely, Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket.