Marketing Communications Assistant, Huntingdon -
Have you recently finished your marketing degree/CIM qualification and are looking to take your first step into the marketing arena? Perhaps you already have experience in marketing and are looking for that next exciting move. If you are looking to be a part of an ever growing, dynamic marketing team with a focus on upskilling their staff, then look no further.
Our client is looking for a Marketing Communications Assistant who will be tasked with assisting the marketing team in lead generation. Working closely with the Senior Marketing Communications Executive, they will be required to utilise all marketing channels through emails, social media and other digital platforms.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with in-house small marketing team to develop franchisees
- Constant updates of the company’s website, intranet site and other digital platforms when necessary.
- Development of marketing assets for delivery
- Digital marketing tasks– social media & email campaigns when required.
- Keeping advertisement content relevant and contemporary through all media.
- Supporting the organisation for numerous events, including exhibitions and conferences.
- High standard of organisational skills
- A graduate in related degree or currently undertaking CIM qualification
- Able to work calmly and concisely under pressure to meet relevant deadlines.
- Strong working knowledge and experience of all things Adobe, including Photoshop, Illustrator, Premier Pro & In-Design
- Strong communication skill
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain relationships with colleagues, clients, customers and suppliers.
- Confidence to pitch in with ideas for the team.
- A company that focuses on employee development into the industry
- Continuously growing company
- Career progression
- Industry leading company
This is a great opportunity for a graduate to come into an exciting, growing business and show their ability. Working closely with a small marketing team of seven, the post holder will have the opportunity to have a real say in the company’s marketing communications going forward. It gives the post holder a chance to lay the initial foundations for an ever-growing dynamic marketing team. The company will provide the post holder with all the tools necessary to excel and develop themselves. Due to the location of the Cambridge based office the role is commutable from Bedford, Bury St Edmunds, Huntingdon, Stevenage, Peterborough, Ely, Thetford, Hitchin and Saffron Walden.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.