Marketing Coordinator, Cambridge -
The Company - Marketing Coordinator
Our client is a highly renowned not-for-profit specialist publishing organisation situation to the North of Cambridge, who are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join the team on a full-time permanent basis.
This role is currently remote, moving to 50:50 split from April 2022.
The organisation has been established for nearly 100 years now, and within their field they are leaders in supporting the research, experimental and wider communities.
The Role - Marketing Coordinator
Reporting into the Marketing Consultant and Sales Manager, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating and managing email campaigns via MailChimp and the CRM system.
- Writing content for both online and offline channels and campaigns, such as the website, social media, and printed materials or literature.
- Assisting with the design and production of marketing collateral.
- Liaising with external agencies on design requirements.
Requirements - Marketing Coordinator
- Between 2-5 years’ experience in a similar, broad marketing role
- Ideally a degree in marketing or similar qualification, though this is not essential
- Ideally a working knowledge of WordPress.
- Demonstrable copywriting and project management experience.
- Ideally from a background in publishing, but this is just advantageous.
This position is currently fully remote, to be 50:50 split of office and home working expected from April 2022.
Suitable commutable locations include: Cambridge, Newmarket, Ely, Soham, Waterbeach, Milton, Cambourne, St Neots, Huntingdon, Saffron Walden, and wider areas of Cambridgeshire.