Marketing Executive, Cambridge -
Bell English, and international education provider of the English language, are seeking a Marketing Executive to join their marketing team based in Cambridge. Marketing is pivotal in shaping the success of Bell’s reputation, brand awareness, and business objectives.
The Marketing Executive will support the team on multiple projects to assist in the day-to-day development and delivery of creative, engaging and effective marketing activities to achieve our shared goals.
One of the core aspects of this role is to take on and champion social media/digital content creation that can be used across disciplines.
Other duties will include:
- Leading on producing monthly B2B communications to agent network
- Regularly research, write and edit written copy that is optimised for various marketing channels, including blogging, press releases, brochures and leaflets
- Build and oversee social media presence and implement tactics in line with the marketing strategy, including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and WeChat
- Regularly create and curate production of consistently beautiful and shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both brand, key messages and generate leads
- Update corporate websites (and third-party referral sites) and ensure writing is optimised for web with clear, accurate and persuasive copy
- Prepare briefs, coordinate photo shoots (or similar) and manage image library – including consent forms
- Support in event planning, including working with vendors, staff and/or students, and event communications
Bell are looking for a passionate content creator, an exceptional copywriter and social media whizz with a record of creating fun, engaging content.
Educated to degree level or equivalent, you will have gained experience working within the marketing sector. It is essential that you have experience of copywriting optimised for different types of marketing content, as well as experience of email marketing and social media marketing with channel-specific knowledge. Previous writing and editing skills with experience of writing in line with brand style, tone and voice are essential. Experience of using CRM systems for marketing purposes, such as Salesforce would be highly desirable.
Strong communication skills and creativity with a keen eye for great design are essential, along with excellent organisational skills and confidence to approach and work with staff, student and external agencies to engage in projects.
Bell is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. A DBS check (formally CRB) will be requested in the event of a successful application.
To find out more about the Marketing Executive, please view the online Recruitment Pack which can be accessed here. You must download and fill out the 2019 Application Form before clicking on 'Apply Now' as you will need to upload this as well as your CV when asked to upload your CV. Download the form here.
Please apply via the above, or email [email protected]
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period. Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge and agree that your CV will be forwarded to the relevant employer as a matter of course, without further reference to you. The employer may then contact you in their sole discretion.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online https://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern Region. If you have not heard back from us within seven days, please assume that your application has not been successful.