Marketing Executive (Sustainability focus), Huntingdon -
An inspiring retail brand with sustainability at the very core of their work, having already made huge strides with carbon cutting and already well known within the sustainable community. They’re looking for a sustainability conscious Marketing Executive to join their team and support with the execution of their key marketing strategy.
You’ll be working within a passionate and growing organisation, very fast paced and driven, offering flexible working arrangements such as 2 days home working, and a ‘creative ideas invited’ environment.
Since inception they have focused on creating luxury products from recycled waste, now moving even closer into the sustainability world with new products on the horizon! They’ve had a highly successful 12 months and have become a listed B-Corp organisation!
- At least 2-4 years marketing experience, ideally within B2B and B2Cfacing organisations
- You will either come from a largely sustainable organisation or have in depth knowledge of sustainability, ideally at an academic level
- Capable experience within email marketing and utilising MailChimp to deliver campaigns
- Demonstrable design skills and least 2 years hands on experience with Canvas and Adobe CS
- Evident eye for detail!
- Tenacity, willingness to learn and self-motivation!
This is a busy and fast-paced company looking for someone to hit the ground running and demonstrate real drive and work ethic!
- You’ll be reporting straight into Head of Marketing and supporting them with the execution of the marketing strategy, this is a very commercially driven opportunity that will have you executing key performance marketing activities
- Creating quality, aesthetical and engaging banners with the use of Canva and Adobe CS, demonstrating a key eye for details and producing regular marketing materials
- Overseeing the delivery of key email marketing campaigns and taking ownership for CRM management and MailChimp responsibilities
- Responding to social media queries, product reviews and wider inbound enquiries
- Conducting and reporting on market research to support with decision making when it comes to campaign delivery
- Utilizing Google Analytics to monitor success of campaigns
- Managing agency relationships and liaising with stakeholders – confidence is key!
- Supporting with a whole plethora of ad-hock duties
Due to the location of their Huntingdon based office, this is commutable from Peterborough, March, Ely, Soham, Saffron Walden, Huntingdon, Biggleswade, Bedford, Kettering and areas local to Huntingdon.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.