Marketing Executive, Peterborough -
The Company – Marketing Executive
A highly renowned and leading membership organisation based in Peterborough are seeking an all-rounded Marketing Executive to join their team of 4, to focus on content, campaigns, and website management.
The company in question are a highly respected organisation, established over 80 years ago, who have experienced exponential growth in the past 2 years.
This is an exciting opportunity for a marketer with a broad skillset to take the next step!
The Role – Marketing Executive
Joining their team of 4, and reporting into both the B2B Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Writing content and proofreading copy for both online and offline channels, including the website and social media, blogs, case studies, press releases and newsletters.
- Conducting multi-channel marketing campaigns such as email campaigns, social media and PPC ads, and evaluating their levels of engagement via Google Analytics.
- Assisting with the organisation of events including any follow-up campaigns and marketing collateral.
- Supporting in the production of wider marketing materials and literature.
Requirements – Marketing Executive
In order to be considered for this position, you will have:
- At least 2 years marketing experience covering the above, ideally from a B2B background.
- Ideally a degree or qualification in marketing – but this is not essential.
- An understanding of SEO and PPC.
- Be an excellent written communicator with a keen eye for detail.
- Be able to juggle multiple content and campaigns projects at once.
Due to the location of the offices in Peterborough and the role being ideally full-time in the office, this position would best suit those commuting from areas such as Peterborough, Stamford, March, Chatteris, Ely, Kings Lynn, Market Deeping, Yaxley, St Ives, St Neots, Huntingdon, and wider areas of North Cambridgeshire.