Marketing Manager, Cambridge -
Are you looking for your next step in your marketing career? Do you want to be part of a world leading not-for-profit organisation? Are you fuelled by innovative ideas and desperate to put them into action?
An inspirational Not-for-Profit based in Cambridge are recruiting for a dynamic Marketing Manager to join their driven team where you will be responsible for executing strategic marketing plans. You will have at least four years marketing experience, ideally within the scientific sector and demonstrable creative flair.
As Marketing Manager, managing a team of juniors, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Delivering integrated marketing campaigns to a global audience that drive engagement and brand awareness
- Execute successful localised marketing campaigns, fuelled by your insight on both the audience and sector
- Build and nurture vital relationships with target audience and encourage positive customer journeys
- Successfully represent the organisation at events, and utilise the opportunity to deepen your understanding of industry trends and insights
- Provide productive reports on campaigns and recognising opportunities to enhance the impact of marketing activities.
This is a huge opportunity to be part of a truly fantastic organisation that promotes professional development, collaborative team working and offers an enriching environment. Due to the location of the office, this role will be commutable from Cambridge, St Neots, Royston, Saffron Walden, Huntingdon, Ely and Bury St Edmunds and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.