Marketing Officer, Cambridge -
A large and long-established Cambridge based private business with a rich heritage are looking for an energetic Marketing Officer to join their dedicated team. As one of the worlds largest of their kind they pride themselves on their independence and ‘family feel’ to the business therefore they are seeking a driven and committed individual with a minimum of four years’ experience in a similar B2B role to come in at this exciting time and oversee the organisations marketing activities and campaigns and ensure that the marketing efforts of the company ass the highest value to its business.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Prepare, plan and project manage the publication of all marketing collateral
- Analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and events in order to recommend improvements to maximise engagement
- Represent the organisation at events
- Work alongside external agencies to create and manage multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Write, edit and proofread content for a variety of channels
- Manage digital media campaigns such as photoshoots or filming
- Support the wider marketing functions such as Internal Communications with specific campaigns
If you are a passionate B2B marketer with excellent writing skills, who enjoys managing campaigns and are able to analyse and measure the success of campaigns/events, we want to hear from you!
Due to the location of their Cambridge office, this role is commutable from Saffron Walden, Bar Hill, Ely, Newmarket, Bishop Stortford, St Ives, Cambourne, Huntingdon and St Neots.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.