Senior Medical Writer, Remote -
A brilliant, enriching and growing medcomms agency in Cambridge, are looking for an experienced Senior Medical Writer to join their team permanently. You’ll just need to visit their Cambridge office a few times a month.
At least 3-5 years experience writing medical copy, coming in with an agency background.
As Senior Medical Writer, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Building and nurturing strong relationships with clients, as to ensure you have a comprehensive understanding of their needs and objectives
- Capably taking client briefs, and delivering projects to the highest standard and well aligned with client expectations, always ensuring work is aligned with agencies style
- Delivering engaging scientific/medical content across a range of platforms, for a mix of clients
- Executing reviews and edits on both your content and that of your team, when necessary
- Maintaining and developing industry knowledge and awareness of current news and changes within the scientific and pharmaceutical community
This is a great opportunity to take ownership for client accounts and deliver the highest level of content, within a successful and driven agency.
As you can work remotely, with only a few visits to the Cambridge office a month this Is commutable for those in London, Cambridge, Milton Keynes, Peterborough, Northampton, Huntingdon, Ely, Letchworth, Suffolk and most places not too far from Cambs!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.