PPC Manager, Cambridgeshire - Home Working -
A brilliant client of ours, based in Cambridgeshire, are yet again looking to expand their innovative team due to growth. Given their flexible working approach and appreciation for work life balance they’re confident offering this role on a remote basis with bi-weekly visits to their Cambridgeshire based office for team meetings!
It’s a fun, busy and opportune role that will have you hitting the ground running and executing vital PPC campaigns across the companies invested client list! You’ll be working alongside a global and Cambridge based digital team with desirable responsibilities. As such this role requires a candidate with a minimum of five years PPC experience and demonstrable thirst to hit the ground running and own their work.
Supporting the wider team, as PPC Manager, this role will have you involved in, but not limited to:
- Developing PPC campaign strategies for a mix of clients and ensuring all campaigns meet client criteria and hit their goals
- Confidentially executing a real mix of PPC campaigns with the support of Microsoft ads, Google Ads, paid ads, and further social media ads across Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Demonstrating your understanding of both B2B and B2C audiences with accurate and engaging copy
- Consistently monitoring all campaign performance, recording results accurately and delivering vital audits to clients
- Working always to recognise new opportunities for clients and most importantly recognising new opportunities for yourself to develop your skills and keep up to date with all of the latest trends
This is a very fun role for a capable PPC candidate, with expert experience withing social ads to hit the ground running in within a brilliant agency.
This role can be worked remotely although requires any applicant to be able to commute to their Cambridgeshire based office once every other week, so bi-weekly.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Keep up-to-date with the latest marketing news, events and jobs by joining our mailing list. Search Brand Recruitment on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to hear about all of our latest jobs.