PR Account Director, Cambridge -
A dynamic and forward-thinking marketing agency in Cambridge are looking for a capable and driven PR Account Director to join their growing team and oversee the direction of key client accounts. You will need to have at least 5 years strong PR experience and a minimum of 2 years agency experience, with a true love for the agency environment and its fast pace nature! Coming from a healthcare or scientific background would be incredibly beneficial.
As PR Account Director, mentoring junior candidates and supporting the wider team, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Building and nurturing key relationships with your clients, ensuring you recognise their goals and plans as to stay well aligned with their objectives and support the creation of strategic briefs
- Creating highly innovative strategies and activities that will drive clients plans and deliver results
- Taking ownership for the execution of PR strategies, manging budgets, timelines, expectations and foreseeing potential dilemmas prematurely and resolving them efficiently
- Growing and expanding business for the agency; actively growing the client base and producing engaging proposals
- Leading a dedicated junior team and supporting their development, growth and creative output. Offering expert knowledge and inspiring motivation
This is a huge opportunity to be a vital part of a progressive marketing agency, with exciting clients and a buzzing office environment. Their spacious and desirable Cambridge based office is commutable from Royston, Cambridge, St Neots, Huntingdon, Ely, Saffron Walden, Bury Saint Edmunds, Haverhill and London.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.