PR Account Executive, Cambridge -
Our client, a scientifically focused marketing agency, based in Cambridge are seeking a confident PR Account Executive to join their expanding team.
Working for this forward thinking and proactive marketing agency, your primary responsibilities as PR Account Executive will be to build strong, strategic communications and create comprehensive PR plans that cover thought leadership content all the way through to new product launch initiatives.
You will need to hold a relevant science degree, have exceptional organisational and time-management skills, superior written and verbal communication skills and an immaculate eye for detail.
The role is perfect for a recent graduate with a minimum of one year’s PR experience, ideally within an agency environment.
Day to day your tasks will include:
- Strategic planning and development of PR campaigns, including media planning and press release creation/distribution
- Setting up of interviews, pitching and securing editorial agreements
- Using social media to research, planning and delivering strategic content on most common social platforms
- Pioneering client engagement and relationship building through email, telephone and face to face
- Project management and delivery, including reporting metrics, identifying trends and adapting initiatives as necessary
- Supporting the wider team with any further ad-hoc duties.
If you think this is the role for you, and you have what it takes to build a career in PR communications within the scientific field, please do get in touch – in return you shall receive a very competitive salary, fantastic benefits including 25 days holiday, bonus/profit share and specific training days.
Due to the location of the office, this role is commutable from Newmarket, Ely, Cambridge, Huntingdon, St Ives, St Neots, Biggleswade, Saffron Walden, Royston, Haverhill, Bedford and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.