PR Account Manager, Cambridge -
A specialist life science marketing agency based in Cambridgeshire are looking for a capable and driven PR Account Manager to join their busy and collaborative team. You must be coming in with at least 2-3 years agency experience, with a relevant medical or science focused degree.
As PR Account Manager, managing predominantly PR activities, you’ll be involved in:
- Building strategic PR, media and comms plans for a full mix of life science clients
- Utilising your written communications skills to write press releases
- Planning and delivering social media activities, backed up by your own social media research
- Creating engaging content across a mix of digital channels
- Building and nurturing key relationships with clients
- Delivering regular reports on marketing activities with the use of tracking software’s
This role offers excellent training, regular socials, a strong benefits package, and an enriching working environment.
Due to the location of the office, this role is commutable from Newmarket, Ely, Cambridge, Huntingdon, St Ives, St Neots, Biggleswade, Saffron Walden, Royston, Haverhill, Bedford and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online https://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.