PR & Social Media Manager, Peterborough -
The Company - PR & Social Media Manager
Brand Recruitment are pleased to have partnered exclusively with a rapidly growing online automotive retailer, with an excellent reputation for customer friendly service and speedy delivery. They’re seeking a PR and Social Media Manager to join their established marketing team of circa 9, with the potential to manage a team in the future.
The Role - PR & Social Media Manager
Reporting into the Head of Digital Marketing, you’ll be responsible for:
- Planning and executing the PR and social media strategies.
- Creating and delivering PR and content campaigns, monitoring and evaluating process and creating reports.
- Creating content for and manage the social media platforms, including Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and TikTok.
- Pitching PR stories to relevant publications, liaising closely with journalists and influencers.
- Monitoring consistency with tone of voice in messaging.
Requirements - PR & Social Media Manager
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in PR and social media marketing
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Demonstrable experience in developing and implementing PR and social strategies.
- Able to get stuck in with multiple projects, taking a hands-on approach.
- A degree or qualification in marketing, PR or comms would be an advantage but not essential.
Location - PR & Social Media Manager
This position is 3 days in the office and 2 days working remotely. Due to the location of the offices in Peterborough, the role would best suit those commuting from areas such as Peterborough, Stamford, March, Chatteris, Ely, Kings Lynn, Market Deeping, Yaxley, St Ives, St Neots, Huntingdon, and wider areas of North Cambridgeshire or south Lincolnshire.