Print Account Executive, Cambridge -
A leading and innovative content marketing agency based in Cambridge are looking for an Account Executive (print focused) to join their talented team, on a maternity contract basis, and support the production of printed projects. You will need at least two years office experience, ideally within a similar agency although this is not a necessity.
As Print Account Executive your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Liaising with printers and stakeholders to arrange the creation of marketing collateral and graphics
- Building relationships with key clients to gain an in-depth and coherent understanding of their expectations
- Arranging the purchase of print and merchandise products, ensuring they are of high quality and up to specification
- Organising the global delivery of printed products and associated admin duties
- Utilising project-management systems to execute administration support for the wider team and construct accurate invoices
- Offering support with account management activities
As you will be joining a talented and driven agency, having the ability to hit the ground running and grasp daily activities efficiently is key. This role is on a maternity contract basis (9 months minimum) and will suit a candidate looking for a full time, part time or flexible working position.
It is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and successful agency, offering an enriching working environment, reputable clients and great office benefits. Due to the location of their office, this role could be of interest to those living in Newmarket, Peterborough, Bedford, Huntingdon, St Ives, Royston, Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge, Trumpington, Ely, Sawston and Norwich.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.