Product Manager, Cambridge -
Brand Recruitment have partnered exclusively with a hugely successful and well-established business just outside of Cambridge to source their new Product Manager.
Our client is a market leader in their field who consistently post record profits year on year within their highly competitive industry. With a number of household name brands under their portfolio, they offer the chance to manage some of the best brand names in the world. With a passion for consumer brands and a tenacious approach, we’re looking for candidates with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position, to join their dynamic team and hit the ground running.
As Product Manager working across online and offline channels, during an exciting period of growth, you will be involved in:
- Developing trade marketing strategies for a number of instantly recognisable brands
- Effectively working alongside several internal and external stakeholders to ensure strategies are effectively implemented.
- Utilising your excellent leadership and influencing skills to present your marketing plans to senior stakeholders at board level.
- Demonstrating your capabilities of developing retail marketing strategies for traditional bricks and mortar retailers and also for the ever-expanding online retailers.
- Taking responsibility for brand management, trade marketing, POS, event management and internal communications.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a hugely successful business which has seen unrivalled growth in the last few years. You will join a small but hard-working and friendly team and have the chance to make a real impact on the business. This is the ideal position for a confident and driven individual with a bubbly personality and strong client management skills.
Due to the location of their office, this position is commutable from Cambridge, Cambourne, Bar Hill, St Ives, Huntingdon, Royston, St Neots, Ely, Waterbeach, Biggleswade, Papworth Everard, Longstanton, Peterborough, Saffron Walden, Bedford and Kettering.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.