Production Graphic Designer, Cambridge -
We’re working exclusively with a leading Cambridge based agency who are looking for a creative Production Graphic Designer to join their highly established agency whilst they continue their journey of sustainable growth. You will be responsible for supporting the wider team produce high quality artwork and design for leading clients, with the purpose of strengthening their advertisement output. You will need a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position, within an agency environment.
As Production Graphic Designer, in a predominantly Mac-based environment, your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Utilising Quark and InDesign to deliver high quality printed artwork and designs
- Ensuring all printed advertisement is aligned with the client’s brand and advertising planner. Which you’ll ensure is kept up to date
- Collaborating with the wider team to ensure projects are delivered smoothly, on time and in brief
- Continuously pushing your professional development and further developing your skills with the view to grow through the organisation
- Supporting team members with the design of additional client accounts when necessary
- The successful candidate must have demonstrably strong experience in Quark or InDesign as you will be exposed to both. They will be looking to recruit for this role as soon as possible, so any immediate starting periods or short notice periods are desirable, although not a necessity.
This is brilliant opportunity to join a successful agency, offering great career opportunities, an innovative working environment, enviable benefits and reputable clients. Due to the location of their Cambridge based office, this role could be of interest to those living in Cambridge, Newmarket, Peterborough, Bedford, Huntingdon, St Ives, Royston, Bury St Edmunds, Ely, Sawston and Norwich.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.