Senior Account Executive – Inbound, Cambridge -
A specialist scientific marketing agency based in Cambridgeshire are looking for a capable and driven Senior Account Executive to join their busy and collaborative team. The successful candidate will need to be coming in with at least 2-3 years agency experience, ideally with a specialism or degree within science.
As Senior Account Executive, managing predominantly inbound marketing duties, you’ll be involved in:
- Planning a full mix of inbound marketing strategies for a portfolio of global life science clients
- Utilising your capable social media skills to research and execute campaigns
- Managing a mix of websites and overseeing strategic website plans
- Creating engaging content across social, blogs, social, whitepapers and more
- Building and nurturing key relationships with clients
- Delivering regular reports on marketing activities with the use of tracking software’s
This role offers excellent training, regular socials, a strong benefits package, and an enriching working environment. Due to the location of the office, this role is commutable from Newmarket, Ely, Cambridge, Huntingdon, St Ives, St Neots, Biggleswade, Saffron Walden, Royston, Haverhill, Bedford and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online https://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.