Senior Brand Strategist / Planner, Cambridge -
A multi award-winning and well-established agency based in Cambridge are looking for an innovative Brand Strategist/Planner to join the wider team and drive strategic output for the agency and their clients. You will need a minimum of 4/5 years strategic planning experience either from an agency or in-house background.
As Brand Strategist, supporting the wider team, your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Efficiently executing thorough market research to understand the current market and relevant cultural insights
- Creating and developing instructive and detailed creative briefs, thinking outside of the box and utilising your dynamic thought leadership capabilities
- Taking responsibility for the execution of strategic projects from initiation to delivery
- Demonstrating your understanding of the commercial audience to deliver projects successfully
- Utilising a range of online and offline channels to deliver strategic projects aligned with client needs
- Ensuring you are up to date with the latest trends and capable of liaising with a range of different clients
This is a fantastic opportunity to become an integrated part of a well-known agency across the region, with strong presence who have a varied client list across both b2b and b2c. They offer great benefits, an enriching working environment, flexible working and a competitive salary. Due to the location of the office, this role is commutable from Newmarket, Ely, Cambridge, Huntingdon, St Ives, St Neots, Biggleswade, Saffron Walden, Royston, Haverhill, Bedford and most parts of Cambridgeshire.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.