Senior CRM Manager (12 month FTC), Oxford -
We’ve partnered with a leading eCommerce company, with offices worldwide, on their search for a passionate and analytically-minded CRM expert to join their team in history-steeped Oxfordshire on a 12 month fixed term contract. If you have a desire for driving consumer engagement through the employment of your compelling CRM campaigns, then keep reading!
Innovators in their field, our client prides themselves on always being three steps ahead of the game… and they are looking for you to hold this same motivated mindset and progressive practice within every aspect of your end-to-end campaign delivery. For your efforts, you will not only be rewarded with a handsome salary, but an extensive benefits package and the opportunity to work with a globally recognised brand.
So, what will you be doing?
- Managing the complete campaign lifecycle from initial conception to implementation and evaluation;
- Growing converted clicks and repeat rates through the application of targeted CRM campaigns;
- Utilising your analytical abilities for accurate segmentation, targeting and data-driven content development through user-focussed research;
- Report analytical insights back to the team and wider stakeholder group to enable continual progress;
- Working collaboratively with wider creative teams on all stages of the delivery process.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- At least 5 years’ experience of working within an analytical CRM role;
- To be educated to degree level, ideally within a relevant marketing-related subject;
- Outstanding analysis abilities, with previous experience of quantitative research, Microsoft Excel and Tableau;
- Experience with Salesforce would also be very desirable;
- Excellent communications abilities;
- A background working with consumer-facing email campaigns, ideally using ESP and within eCommerce.
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a company who pioneers their industry, to enhance your career and challenge your skillset, all whilst enjoying an excellent remuneration package. Due to the location of the office, this role is commutable from Thame, Wallingford, Oxford, Abingdon, Didcot, Wantage, Farringdon, Carterton, Woodstock, Kidlington, Bicester, Charlbury and High Wycombe.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.