Senior Digital Marketing Specialist, Huntingdon -
The Company – Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketer to join a well-respected B2B technology organisation in Huntingdon. They are the industry leaders within their field and have a highly impressive customer list spanning several fast-growing sectors.
They are looking for someone to create and implement successful digital marketing strategies to enhance their growth and achieve success. Ideally you will come from a background within the reseller market and have technical product marketing experience (physics/engineering). If this sounds like something you could be interested in, then please get in touch today!
The Role – Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
The main responsibilities of this role include:
- Design and implement a digital marketing strategy and lead supporting marcomms campaigns
- Maintaining group websites and assist in the reporting and optimisation of all marketing channels
- Manage customer engagement by having a good understanding of customer journey and requirements for all digital touch points
- Audit, maintain and report on all marketing collateral
The Requirements – Senior Digital Marketing Specialist
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Ideally 5 years’ experience in B2B digital marketing role
- A degree in Marketing, Business or CIM is preferred
- Experience of working on multi-channel marketing campaigns, and an understanding of customer journey
- Knowledge of data analysis and delivering effective results
- Inbound lead generation experience across channels such as LinkedIn, blogs, email campaigns, Google Ads
This is a fantastic role, for a successful and growing technology firm, and a role that you can really make your own. Due to their location this role is commutable from Huntingdon, Peterborough, Corby, Cambridge, Kettering, St Neots, Ely, Cambourne, Bedford and most parts of North Cambridgeshire.