Senior Marketing Executive, Cambridge (ad-hoc office attendance) -
The Company - Senior Marketing Executive
We’ve partnered with a scale-up B2B software organisation in Cambridgeshire, who is seeking a Senior Marketing Executive to take ownership of their marketing function, supporting the development of strategy and owning the implementation across digital and content, for lead and demand generation.
The business provides software services to create artworks and graphic designs, without the use of external agencies and to have greater control over the design process.
This position is mostly fully remote, with monthly attendance to various co-working spaces across Cambridgeshire.
The Role - Senior Marketing Executive
Reporting to the Group Managing Manager, and working with the support of the wider team, freelancers, and Marketing Consultant, you’ll be responsible for:
- Creating and delivering demand and lead generation campaigns, analysing success, and reporting on KPIs.
- Writing content for a variety of digital channels including the website, social media, and email campaigns, ensuring efficient SEO.
- Working with agencies to develop the website, driving traffic, improving performance, and creating landing pages.
- Delivering PPC and paid social campaigns, alongside organic content to improve brand awareness.
Requirements - Senior Marketing Executive
- A minimum of 3-4 years of marketing experience covering demand/lead generation, SEO, PPC, and content writing.
- A data-driven and analytical mindset, with a real focus on planning and reporting on demand and lead generation KPIs.
- Ideally experience within a similar software, technology or smaller scale-up B2B business.
- Confident working autonomously and directly with the Group Managing Director.
This position is mostly fully remote, with monthly attendance to various co-working spaces across Cambridgeshire. To be considered for this position you must be able to travel to meet the team and be UK based, ideally in East Anglia.