Senior PR & Marketing Executive, Cambridge -
Do you work best whilst juggling multiple projects in a fast-paced environment? Are you seeking a new opportunity within a PR and Marketing agency who offer fantastic opportunities for progression and personal growth, as well as the chance to work amongst a talented, close-knit and sociable team?
If you have a mixture of public relations and marketing experience gained within an agency, this could be the perfect role for you! You’ll need to be coming in with a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience within a similar role and have the ability to hit the ground running, in this dynamic agency environment!
Core to the role is content creation so you must have exceptional written skills.
As the Senior PR & Marketing Executive you will work collaboratively with the wider team to deliver on client goals and be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Collaborating with the team to develop client projects and briefs, including researching current trends and competitor analysis
- Nurturing and growing excellent client relationships
- Researching and drafting copy for disseminations in various formats such as blogs, press releases, e-shots, website and printed collateral
- Scheduling content for multiple social media platforms, as well as overseeing the activity on a portfolio of social accounts
- Assisting the senior team in insightful team and client meetings
- Overseeing the delivery of press and news releases across media channels, ensuring work is aligned with client’s brand and gaining strong exposure
- Monitoring press coverage and creating regular reports that will support the continuous development of marketing and press activities
Both PR and agency experience is crucial to applying.
Ts & Cs
Offering hybrid working and due to the location of this Cambridge based office, this role would be ideally suited to those living in Newmarket, Cambridge, St Neots, St Ives, Huntingdon, Stevenage, Haverhill, Royston, Norwich, Ely and most parts of Cambridgeshire.