Senior Product Marketing Manager, Cambridge -
Are you a Senior level Product Marketing Manager with experience marketing and commercialising products? Do you have experience within the tech, software or similar industry?
The Company – Senior Product Marketing Manager
Our client is an established start-up software company with a clear growth plan, looking to hire a Senior Product Marketing Manager to lead their product management team.
Chances are you won’t have heard of them, but they are highly innovative and at the cusp of cutting-edge technology!
This company believes in having a creative and collaborative culture; where the employees can work with experts across multiple disciplines in an aspiring environment.
This role would be working in a small team of 4, where all goals are aligned, with progression of technology being at the forefront of all conversations.
The Role – Senior Product Marketing Manager
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and working with Chief Product Officer, your main duties will include:
- Developing and executing marketing strategies for to go to market product plans, keeping target audiences in mind.
- Creating and end to end management of multi-channel campaigns across digital and offline channels.
- Work closely with external creative agencies to produce product collateral and marketing materials.
- Building strong relationships & developing understanding through internal learning & external market research.
- Developing and leading a small team of product marketeers (in the future).
Requirements – Senior Product Marketing Manager
- You must have a first class or 2:1 degree in marketing, communications, or a technical or scientific topic (such as computer science).
- At least 4-7 years B2B experience within product marketing, preferably in a tech-based industry
- Highly ambitious with a passion for tech
- Experience in product-centric marketing
This is a fantastic opportunity for a skilled B2B senior product marketer with a “can-do” attitude and proven experience to take on a position in a small marketing team within the technology industry.
Due to the location of the Cambridge based office, this role is commutable from most parts of Cambridgeshire including, Ely, Duxford, St Ives, Huntingdon, St Neots, Biggleswade, Royston, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, and Newmarket.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.