SEO & Content Manager, St Neots -
A unique and newly created opportunity to join a fast growing consumer business and help shape its future by implementing a new content strategy and managing the social and digital channels with creative content whilst adopting a versatile approach to the target audiences.
The overall aim is to drive customer acquisition by raising brand awareness, improving engagement and search engine results, all on a global scale.
This is a key role for the business and comes with plenty of autonomy and a high level of responsibility. There will be support from external agencies, however, this is a hands-on role and you will be expected to get involved at all levels.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with senior marketing stakeholders to drive traffic to websites by creating, developing and delivering a robust content plan and integrated campaigns.
- Managing digital and social media channels, including all content, articles, blogs and social posts.
- Setting up and managing strategic partnerships and collaborations with a range of bloggers, brands and influencers in order to support digital marketing strategy.
- Accurately tracking digital and social activity back to business results.
- Refining and improving the online user experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- Monitoring competitor content and report regularly on industry trends and tactics.
- Managing and mentoring one direct report (digital marketing executive)
With a background in the consumer sector you could be working either agency side or in-house, but either way, you will need to be a driven individual with a passion for creating and delivering first class content and social media. You will also need to be someone who enjoys responsibility and who is obsessive about building brands and creating compelling content for different purposes, outcomes, audiences and across different platform.
If this advert has piqued your interest and you have a relevant background then please get in touch so we can share further information with you and tell you more about why this is such a good opportunity.
Due to the office location, this role is commutable to those living in Bedford, Milton Keynes, Cambridge, St Neots, Huntingdon, Cambourne, St Ives, Peterborough, Sandy, Biggleswade, Wellingborough and Northampton.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.