Scientific Writer, Cambridge -
Are you a skilled writer who has a way of enticing the audience with your words? Do you have an interest in science and technology? This could be the perfect role for you!!
The Company – Scientific Writer
Our client is an established start-up software company with a clear growth plan, looking to hire a Scientific Writer into their marketing team.
This company believes in having a creative and collaborative culture; where the employees can work with experts across multiple disciplines in an aspiring environment.
The Role – Scientific Writer
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer and working closely with the wider team, your main duties will include:
- Writing technical thought leadership content
- Content and proof reading for internal and external stakeholders
- Translating complex concepts into clear language
- Developing and maintaining style guides, fact packs, white paper, blogs etc
- Collaborative working within the wider marketing and product teams, liaising with scientists and engineers
- Peer editing for all written materials
The Requirements – Scientific Writer
- Minimum 4 years writing experience from within a scientific or technical field
- Educated to degree level in heavy writing subject such as English.
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Highly ambitious with a passion for tech
- Quick to grasp complex terminology and simplify
Due to the location of the Cambridge based office, this role is commutable from most parts of Cambridgeshire including, Ely, Duxford, St Ives, Huntingdon, St Neots, Biggleswade, Royston, Saffron Walden, Haverhill, and Newmarket.
This company is predominately office based however this role offers the potential for flexible working, with up to 3 days working remotely.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.