VP of Marketing, Cambridge -
Brand Recruitment have partnered with a fantastic B2B SaaS organisation based in London, who have an incredible team behind them, as they seek a VP of Marketing to make waves for them in their niche FinTech market.
The business is an SME in size but huge in their impacts, with global reach and offices based in both the UK, London and Ireland, Dublin. Their current customer base includes big four accountancy firms as well as global banks. They are looking for an experienced and ambitious VP of Marketing to join their dynamic team in a pivotal role to drive growth in the business. This is a role for someone who is excited by challenges and hungry to make their mark on shaping their future success.
The Role – VP of Marketing
This is a pivotal position for the business during a key stage of growth, reporting directly into the C-suite. Your responsibilities will include developing and implementing the full marketing mix strategy, writing content for presentations, creating go to marketing product strategies, and manage lead generation campaigns.
You’ll have a broad knowledge of the full marketing mix, including automation tools and CRM software platforms. You’ll also manage a small team of three, so previous line and budget management experience is essential.
Requirements – VP of Marketing
- Come from a senior level marketing role within a B2B SaaS background
- Experience of working in a Growth/Start-up company with Series A funding/Venture Capital backed
- FinTech experience and/or knowledge of FCA Regulations
- Line and budget management experience
- Experience of developing and implementing a full marketing mix strategy across a variety of online and offline channels, using automation and CRM tools.
The position is a fully remote working, with occasional travel to London or Dublin – no more than once a quarter, in addition to travel for occasional trips for events in the US and around Europe.