Relationship Manager, Cambridge -
A highly established and inspirational education focused Not-for-Profit based in Cambridge are looking for a personable Relationship Manager to join their driven team and oversee key relationships for the organisations business partners. You will need a minimum of 2-4 years’ experience within a similar role and come with experience across business development and ideally fundraising. This position is suitable for those considering full time, flexible working or part time positions.
As Relationship Manager, fully committing yourself to the direction and mission of the organisation, this role will have you involved in:
- Building and nurturing key relationships with partners, whilst recognising new opportunities to build long term partnerships for the not-for-profit
- Utilising your knowledge/experience in HR and recruitment to grow the network of employer supporters and further develop relationships
- Successfully training dedicated volunteers and their coordinators to increase their capabilities of supporting the mission of the organisation
- Demonstrating your exceptional interpersonal and organisational skills by organising memorable events across education establishments with the invaluable aid of volunteers
- Ensuring you’re dedicated to driving long and enriching relationships with business partners and expanding the reach of the organisation through building invaluable partnerships
This is a great opportunity to join a fundamentally vital organisation that supports countless students and promotes a more positive future for the younger generations. Situated within Cambridgeshire and able to offer full time or part time working hours. You will be part of a highly influential and talented team that will allow you to further develop and progress in your career. Due to the location of their Cambridge based office this role is commutable from Cambridge, Newmarket, St Neots, Huntingdon, Trumpington, Royston, Stevenage, Baldock, Haverhill, Saffron Walden and most parts of Cambridge.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.