Communications Manager, Rickmansworth -
Brand have partnered with an FMCG industry leader based in Hertfordshire, recruiting for an experienced communications professional, to join their effective team. There’s a lot of potential here for someone passionate about progression in the food industry to make a real difference, working as a highly respected expert in their field, for a highly influential insights organisation. You will need to have some form of background within FMCG or food if possible, coupled with extensive writing experience and media liaison. A journalistic background within the food sector would be highly beneficial, though not essential!
The purpose of the role would be to provide effective in house communications support for the organisation focusing on the charity function of the organisation with regards to the implementation of the communication strategy. It will be essential to ensure support and advice is given to departments throughout the business and to also ensure that key messaging for charitable initiatives is consistent and aligned and this will require managing external and internal stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven track record of handling reactive and proactive media relations
- Experience of senior external stakeholder management
- Strategic communications capability – ability to look at a campaign and decide the comms strategy
- Outstanding written communication skills, including high level of attention to detail, excellent grammar and spelling
- Exceptional inter-personal skills
- Line management experience
- Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to draft high level documents e.g. speeches, articles and press releases
- Able to review large quantities of information and extract relevant details
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly respected company within this fast-paced industry. Their luxurious and scenic office is commutable from Hemel Hempstead, Aylesbury, Welwyn Garden City, Maidenhead, Hatfield, Stevenage, Milton Keynes, Harlow and North London.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.