Communications Manager, Stowmarket -
We are working exclusively with a leading player in the food and drink industry, on a very exciting Communications Manager position. This will have you involved in building and delivering a brand-new communications strategy and working across a mix of internal and external channels. The successful candidate will need a minimum of 4-6 years’ experience within a similar role, a background in B2B and ideally with some digital communication knowledge also.
Supporting the wider team and reporting into the Head of Marketing, this role will have you involved in, but not limited to, the below:
- Collaborating right across the marketing team to develop a brilliant and effective communications strategy, whilst also delivering an innovative content calendar
- Regularly creating engaging copy to the highest quality that is well aligned with companies’ brand and tone of voice
- Accurate proof reading, editing, and reviewing copy produced by the wider team; offering expert support and acting as the ‘go to’ content guru
- Leading the upcoming execution of a new intranet platform and being involved in supporting communications activity for a major company milestone
- Overseeing the ‘look and feel’ of the company’s website and getting involved in a mix of digital content and marketing, such as: video marketing and social media management
- Offering insight on the best way to track communications activity and owning the process of analysing and reporting on your work
- Managing and nurturing key agency relationships and working collectively with them towards the same end goal
This is a truly exciting time to join a passionate marketing team within an exceptional business that sells products on a global scale through to the majority of the major food and beverage brands, who have been synonymous with food production within their field for the last few decades. You will be working in a collaborative, engaging, and enriching working environment who offer a mix of flexible working options and great career progression opportunities.
This role will suit a highly driven, energetic, and knowledgeable communications candidate with demonstrable experience within the comms field and the ability to hit the ground running in this hands-on position.
Due to the location of their Suffolk based office, this role is commutable from Suffolk, Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, Norwich, Colchester, Thetford, Sudbury, Diss and Newmarket.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.