Digital and Ecommerce Marketing Manager, Newport Pagnell -
Brand Recruitment have partnered exclusively with an industry leading FMCG business to help them find a Digital and Ecommerce Manager to join their collaborative and award-winning team just outside of Milton Keynes.
Candidates must have a background working for a large consumer or FMCG brand and have proven experience driving digital marketing campaigns, digital brand and social media strategies and managing an ecommerce site from start to finish.
A strong understanding and proven hands on experience of digital marketing and social media is essential, as you will be the sole digital marketer for one of their most iconic brands and will be responsible for driving their digital presence significantly.
As the go-to person for all things digital in the business, you will use your passion and expertise to drive the brand’s digital marketing and social media strategies to reach more consumers. You’ll love social media and have proven experience delivering successful social media campaigns for a consumer brand or product. You’ll also take ownership of their new ecommerce website, so previous experience in ecommerce is essential.
This is a fantastic time to join a global organisation who are at the top of their game with no signs of slowing down. With a reputation for being innovators in their sector and a roster of award-winning, household name brands, they are growing at an exponential rate and offer excellent opportunities for personal development and progression within the business. Please not that candidates applying must have experience using WordPress.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the ecommerce website, ensuring it is fully optimised for the customer shopping journey
- Devising a social media strategy and driving the brand’s social media presence
- Creating new, engaging and informative content across the website, blog and social media channels. Ensure all content is fully optimised to drive SEO
- Overseeing the email marketing strategy and driving conversion rates
- Running their influencer marketing strategy, getting the brand’s products into the hands of the right bloggers and influencers
- Analysing the success of digital marketing campaigns and the website and using Google Analytics to produce regular reports
Due to the location of this Buckinghamshire office, this role could be of interest to those living in Newport Pagnell, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bletchley, Banbury, Bedford, St Neots, Luton, Dunstable, Leighton Buzzard, Aylesbury, Hitchin, Banbury, Buckingham and Bicester.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.