Digital Marketing Executive, Harlow -
So, you’re looking for a digital marketing role which would give the opportunity to progress within an internationally renowned organisation?
Our client, a really successful B2B manufacturing business are seeking a driven Digital Marketing Executive to join their growing marketing team, based in Harlow, Essex. The business sells a whole range of technical products into some of the world’s largest and most established organisations, and as such they’re really well thought of, and certainly up there with the industry leaders in their space.
For this one, the ideal candidate will be ideas-driven with a positive working attitude and with a passion for all things digital… especially when looking at measurable digital tactics. Working in synergy across their offices globally to implement various digital marketing concepts, you’ll be the ‘go-to’ person for all things ‘digital branding’ and traffic driving.
This is an office-based role, however flexible working is available for the ideal candidate, with the opportunity for 1-2 days working from home.
The main duties of this role include:
- To design and implement the content on their various websites
- Analysing performance and creating ways to improve engagement across all channels
- Improving the social media strategy and create innovative content to enhance the customers engagement
- Expert experience within email marketing campaigns
- Supporting the marketing team with the digital marketing campaigns
- 2+ years’ experience is essential for this role
- Experience using web-analytics tools such as google analytics is essential for this role
- Experience in B2B or a manufacturing industry is preferred
- Effective communication and strong analytical skills are essential to succeed in this role
- SEO/ SEM experience is preferred
If this content driven digital role sounds ideal for you, then please get in touch today!
Due to the location of this role is commutable from Bishops Stortford, Cambridge, Saffron Walden, Hertford, St Albans, Stevenage, Chelmsford, and Braintree to name a few!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.