Digital Marketing Executive, Bedford -
An extremely successful membership organisation are currently seeking an innovative and creative Digital Marketing Executive to join their team and help deliver some truly original and innovative creative content! If you have a passion for digital campaigns and creating eye-catching content for social media, then keep reading!
Ideally you will be an experienced, enthusiastic marketer (minimum of 2 years) with excellent written English and grammar skills. Previous experience within social media management, website management, email campaigns, SEO/keywords, paid media/PPC and Google analytics will be required.
As Digital Content Executive your predominately digitally focused role will have you involved in:
- Executing engaging content across a range of digital channels such as: social media, video, blog, email, web, written content
- Utilising analytics to report on the activity of digital marketing and social media activity
- Delivering successful SEO and PPC activities
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns (MailChimp)
- Website management, content creation, images etc
- Design website banners and assist with web and social visuals
- Manage the social media channels to increase engagement and conduct brand awareness campaigns
This is a vital role within this rapidly growing trade association and offers great career progression opportunities and an enriching working environment. Due to the location of the role, it would be best suited to those commuting from Cambridge, Bedford, St Neots, Luton, Milton Keynes, Huntingdon, St Ives, Stevenage, Letchworth, Cambourne, Hitchin and Northampton.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.