Communications Manager, Romford -
An experienced marketer is required by a national healthcare organisation to help generate business by planning and delivering strong marketing campaigns. This role requires a real all-rounder who has solid marketing campaign management experience both online/offline. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will have a minimum of 3 years' marketing communication experience.
You will be an excellent communicator and create content for market leading campaigns to drive engagement.
- Experience of managing website projects.
- Skills across SEO and social media management.
- The ability to generate leads and drive engagement across all social media channels.
- A can-do attitude with the ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships.
- Hands on experience and be someone who isn’t afraid to get stuck in.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a proven marketing manager to excel within a growing business. This role is commutable from Brentwood, Romford, Loughton, Upminster, Ingatestone, Harlow and Chelmsford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.