Content Manager, Brentwood -
Our Client, a prestigious and established business who are renowned for creating places people love - places of character, designed to strengthen people's sense of belonging and build enduring value for all, are now on the lookout for an enthusiastic and ambitious Content Manager. Are you enthusiastic, hardworking and looking for a new challenge? Now is the time to make the move to a thriving marketing function working for an organisation who are well known for progressing and developing their employees.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop the digital strategy to support business growth and drive engagement across digital channels
- Confidently take ownership and deliver content, as well as being responsible for further developing content on a variety of digital channels.
- Ensure all content is regularly optimised for SEO, CRO, UX and accessibility
- Refining and improving the online user experience, using tools such as Google Analytics to develop and maintain detailed reporting with lead and campaign reports
- Monitor competitor content and report regularly on industry trends and tactics
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a busy Content Management role
- Strong understanding of SEO, CRO UX and customer journey
- A flair for writing with excellent proofreading and English language skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks to deadline
- A proven ability to communicate in a variety of formats with an appreciation of the target audience and the ability to tailor content accordingly.
This role is commutable from Romford, Brentwood, Chelmsford, Wickford, Basildon, Harlow, Southend-on-sea, Cheshunt, Enfield and Grays.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.