Digital and CRM Executive, Maldon -
Are you a marketer with experience across email campaigns and CRM? Are you looking to build your digital skills with the opportunity to learn and up-skill? Then read on!
The Company – Digital and CRM Executive
Our exclusive client is a highly respected property organisation based in Maldon, Essex. Established in 2005, the organisation was created by the minds of chartered accountants and works to support those looking to invest in property across the globe!
This is a brand-new, exciting position with learning and progression opportunities within the business, joining a wider marketing and design team of 3. You’ll have a real chance to make an impact, working in an ideas led and creative environment, with the opportunity to really take ownership of your specialism within the marketing function and grow your skills.
The Role – Digital and CRM Executive
Reporting into the Business Manager and Managing Director and working closely with the wider team of 3, your responsibilities as Digital and CRM Executive will include:
- Managing, tracking and measuring email campaigns and regularly update business stakeholders on performance, ROI and learning’s for future campaigns, for the purposes of lead generation.
- Maintaining the CRM (Hubspot), by building data selections and segments and upload basic email content.
- Working closely with the Graphic Designers and Copywriter to create and deliver email campaigns on time and on budget.
- Uploading and editing content to the websites, via the content management system.
Requirements – Digital and CRM Executive
- Have at least 2-3 years previous digital marketing experience, with technical abilities across email campaigns, CRM and website management.
- Have previous experience using CRM and CMS systems, with training being provided where necessary.
- Have a driven attitude with an ability to work both as part of a team to reach target marketing outputs, as well as autonomously when required.
- Be an excellent communicator with an analytical mindset with technical marketing abilities as above.
- Ideally have a relevant degree or qualification in marketing.
The offices for this position are currently in Maldon, and due to be relocating to Chelmsford by the end of 2021. Therefore, this role would best suit those comfortable with both locations, commuting from areas such as: Chelmsford, Basildon, Colchester, Maldon, Braintree, Bishops Stortfold, Harlow, Romford, and Southend-on-Sea.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.