Digital Marketing Executive, Waltham Abbey -
We’ve partnered with a leading specialist professional services organisation on their search for a Digital Marketing Manager to join their motivated Essex-based team. If you have a desire for driving powerful digital marketing strategies and successful social campaigns, then keep reading!
With a true passion for their field within the world of professional services, our clients understand the importance of working hard to achieve highly, but they also know that it’s important to have plenty of time to play too – that’s why they enjoy a more casual, relaxed working environment; the opportunity for home-working; and even have a PlayStation set up in the office!
So, what will you be doing?
- Strategy – assessing current digital marketing activities including websites to provide insight and develop strategies to drive digital growth;
- Content - Creation of compelling, audience-targeted written, visual and video content for a range of digital channels;
- Social media management – continually building upon LinkedIn success and looking at ways to appropriately develop other social accounts (Instagram, Twitter etc.)
- Search Engine Optimisation – utilising SEO and PPC techniques to ensure company details are at the top of the board when it comes to searches (including keywords and voice search);
- Analysis – utilising Google Analytics to carry out vital analysis of campaigns, markets, trends and competitors, providing valuable recommendations for improvements.
As the ideal candidate, you will have…
- At least 1 years’ experience within a similar digital marketing position;
- Excellent copywriting abilities;
- A passion for utilising social media to successfully grow business;
- Previous experience of applying SEO & PPC to boost campaigns and search results;
- Ability to utilise Google Analytics proficiently.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a vibrant company full of dedicated individuals, to enhance your career and challenge your skillset, all whilst enjoying a generous salary and the potential for home-working. Due to their location this position would be best suited for this living in St Albans, Luton, Wembley, Aylesbury, Hitchin, Dunstable, Harlow, Waltham Abbey, Rickmansworth, Watford, Borehamwood, Potters Bar, Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, Milton Keynes, Chesham, Amersham, Royston, Biggleswade and Hertford.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.