Digital Marketing Officer (6 month temp), Chelmsford -
A life changing, Chelmsford based, charity is on the lookout for a driven Digital Marketing Officer to join their team and drive brand presence across social channels and web pages. You will be responsible for planning and delivering the digital marketing strategy across Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
With a super flexible working ethic, they can offer hybrid working and wider flexible working hours. You’ll be joining a company with a passion for their mission and a dynamic team!
- Minimum 2 years digital marketing experience and the ability to be the champion of digital engagement for the charity
- Excellent organic social media posting and content creation
- Experience using WordPress
- Experience managing website landing pages
- Co-ordinated social media posts across all platforms.
- Any experience with the wider digital skills such as PPC, SEO, Paid Ads
- Any skills with Adobe Creative Suit, Canva or similar for visual content would be advantageous
- Owning the delivering of the digital marketing strategy with a focus on social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn to generate and grow awareness of the charity
- Executing organic social media campaigns, creating engaging content
- Responsible for the day-to-day social media activity - including producing highly engaging copy, the creation and management of video content and image uploads - to communicate with audiences appropriately
- Respond to social media activity (i.e. messages) quickly and effectively, ensuring the charity’s values and ethics are correctly reflected at all times
- Assist with the monitoring and development of the charity’s website, including creation of landing pages
- Proof read collateral before circulation or publication to ensure correctness and consistency.
This is a really exciting opportunity for a passionate digital marketer to be part of a vital mission to improve lives. This is a good opportunity for someone with a few years digital marketing experience looking for progression! Initially offered on a temporary basis with the view to go perm if successful in the position
Ts & Cs
With hybrid working, this role is most commutable from those in Chelmsford, Braintree, Halstead, Saffron Walden, Maldon, Harlow, Stevenage, East London, Colchester and most parts of Essex.
You must be able to drive for this position due to the location of their office.