Are you a forward-thinking marketer driven by data and eager to make a tangible impact? Look no further for your next role opportunity! This hugely successful construction company is seeking a dynamic individual ready to elevate the company’s digital presence and drive exponential growth.
About the Role:
You will be at the forefront of the digital strategy; your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing strategies, boosting sales, and amplifying online visibility.
- Ensuring that the website is visually captivating, as well as functional, with accurate product listings to surge search engine rankings.
- Monitoring customer preferences and trends to identify what’s selling and what’s not!
You will have a keen eye for data analysis and enjoy the data side of marketing. You will also have…
- Proficiency in data analysis using tools like Google, Excel, and Tableau to drive strategic decisions.
- A proven track record in either digital merchandising, e-commerce, or a related field.
Due to the location of this Essex-based office, this position is commutable from Billericay, Brentwood, Daws Heath, Southend-on-Sea, Rochford, Hockley, Grays, Upminster, Dagenham, Romford, or further afield.