Internal Communications Manager, Brentwood -
Our client, a prestigious and established business who are renowned for creating places people love - places of character, designed to strengthen people's sense of belonging and build enduring value for all, are now on the lookout for an enthusiastic and ambitious Internal Communications Manager. Are you enthusiastic, hardworking and looking for a new challenge? Now is the time to make the move to a thriving marketing function working for an organisation who are well known for progressing and developing their employees.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop the internal communication strategy to support business growth and drive levels of employee engagement
- Develop, agree and review internal key messages and ensure they are consistent with the wider brand messaging
- Develop, deliver and measure internal communications activity by liaising with a range of stakeholders.
- Responsible for the creation and management of content for intranet, employee magazine, internal newsletters and all other campaign materials
- Proactively measure and report on the effectiveness of internal communications to drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Responsible for establishing and managing internal communications policies and guidance.
- Responsibility for budget and supplier management
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working within a busy and responsible Internal Communications role for a professional business.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills – across online and offline channels
- Proven ability to tailor communications to a diverse audience to increase employee engagement and raise awareness of the brand values
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This role is commutable from Romford, Brentwood, Chelmsford, Wickford, Basildon, Harlow, Southend-on-sea, Cheshunt, Enfield and Grays.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.