Marketing and PR Executive, Colchester -
An award-winning health and social care organisation, based in Colchester, has an immediate need for an experienced PR Executive. This will be a temporary contract for approximately 3 months, with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
This is an amazing opportunity to work for a leader in the health space. You will be proactive and self-motivated and have previous experience in copywriting for a range of different platforms.
You will be passionate about social media, creating content and digital marketing, collaborating with the wider team to create engaging multi-channel campaigns to market their services and 69 care home locations!
This role would be perfect for an experienced Marketing professional who is seeking a role that will allow them to utilise and develop their existing skills across the full marketing mix.
Key Responsibilities, Marketing and PR Executive –
- Creation of content such as blogs, news stories and case studies
- Creating and sending e-shots via the CRM/Mail Chimp
- Social media management across LinkedIn, Facebook and Google My Business
- Carrying out website updates including the creation of landing pages in WordPress/Craft
- Support the Head Of Marketing with the planning and execution of events/awards
- Communicating regular updates with other departments through company e-newsletters
- Assist the manager in the creation and production of Marketing reports
- Supporting on key projects with the opportunity to work with PR, Media, Print and Design agencies
With offices nationally this is a great opportunity for an already established Marketing Executive to take their next step with a national leader in their industry. This position is commutable from Colchester, Brentwood, Ipswich, Braintree, Clacton-on-Sea, Basildon, Chelmsford, Bury St Edmunds, Sudbury, Felixstowe, Southend and most parts of Essex.