Marketing Assistant, Colchester -
Marketing Assistant, Essex -
Are you looking to kick-start your career in Marketing for a growing organisation?
My client is looking for a driven Marketing Assistant to assist in the supporting of marketing campaigns and looking at ways to increase engagement overall.
With a great working culture and strong flexibility available, there is no better time to join!
You would be required to assist a team of marketers in the implementation of marketing campaigns to increase the engagement of customers.
The main duties of this role include:
- Producing marketing materials to promote on social media channels, websites, and email
- Creating and proofreading content on a variety of channels to ensure the accuracy of promotional materials
- Monitoring the performance of campaigns and looking at ways to improve engagement, supporting the overall growth of interactions
To be considered for this role you will have:
- An interest in Marketing, particularly the education sector
- The ability to work both individually and part of a team
- A degree in Marketing or similar is beneficial, however not essential
- Strong written/ communication skills are essential
With strong opportunities for development and growth within the company, and flexible working available, there is no better time to join!
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.