Marketing Coordinator, Essex -
This is an excellent opportunity for a capable marketer to take on a broad, hands-on, and multi-faceted marketing role covering digital, print, website, social media, content management, events, and marketing communications.
Operating within the retail sector and working closely with a central team and with the full support of an external marketing agency, the marketing coordinator will help deliver impactful and strategic marketing campaigns with the ultimate aim of increasing retailer sales.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working with relevant stakeholders to assist in the implementation of the marketing plan
- Content manage the website and source, write and upload relevant content onto social media channels and customer mailers
- Help deliver the events programme by communicating and managing internal events and promotions
- Review and analyse event activity providing clear summary of analysis post event and recommendations for any amendments to future activity
- Ensure that all print and banner marketing material is fresh and up to date
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with on-site customers with the aim of understanding their business and supporting them where required
- Keep abreast of emerging media/relationship marketing tools, such as website development, digital advertising and social media channels
This role would suit a multi-skilled marketer with excellent relationship building skills who has the ability to think creatively and apply this to marketing communications and events. It is important to have a good blend of both online and offline experience including a working knowledge of website and social media content management systems, and use of Microsoft Office software. In addition, strong analytical skills and knowledge of analytical tools to enable effective data collection and analysis is also required.
The role is easily commutable from Brentwood, Southend, Basildon, Grays, Romford, and Chelmsford. For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.