Marketing Executive/Manager, Brentwood -
This is an ideal opportunity for an enthusiastic and ambitious marketer, perhaps currently operating at executive or senior executive level, but looking for a step up into a more responsible role. You will be working within a thriving marketing function for a prestigious and established business who are renowned for progressing and developing their employees which, in turn, ensures that they maintain excellent staff retention rates.
This is a diverse marketing role operating across a wide range of both digital and traditional marketing channels. Key duties will include:
- Working in conjunction with the senior team, the corporate communications team and also external marketing agencies to help prepare a robust marketing strategy for the department.
- Manage and work closely with all external agencies to deliver marketing plans in accordance with the strategy.
- Prepare and coordinate the production of marketing brochures and collateral.
- Initiate and carry out marketing activities including organising events, submitting press releases, producing newsletters, etc.
- Coordinate and carry out all direct marketing and collateral, including regular email activity.
- Play a lead role to in the development of the overall branding for new products
- Work with design companies to ensure that the finished product reaches the required standard.
- Ensure that PR opportunities are maximised for the division, including all social media channels.
- Monitor and review marketing leads and opportunities.
- Work closely with other marketers within the business to ensure a joined up approach to the overall strategy.
Travel to other regional sites within the business where required (please note that this is likely to be up to a couple of times per week – company car/allowance included)
For this role we are looking for an energetic and capable marketer with proven experience operating within the marketing department for a professional and reputable business. You will need to have excellent copy writing skills and a good blend of digital and traditional marketing experience across a broad range of channels.
Some previous experience managing external marketing agencies is required and it would be an advantage if you already have, or if you are working towards, a marketing/business qualification, degree, or equivalent.
As a person you will need to have a flexible and ‘can do’ attitude, a highly organised approach, the ability to work independently and in a team environment, as well as excellent communication and relationship building skills.
Note that this is a full-time role, Monday to Friday, 9.00 – 17.30.
Due to the location of their Essex office, this role could be of interest to those living in Romford, Basildon, Chelmsford, Chigwell, Grays, Southend, Barking, Wickford, and Billericay.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.