Marketing Manager – Temp, Harlow -
Are you a passionate and driven marketer within the property industry? Can you hit the ground running overseeing a wealth of marketing activities? Would you be open to an initial 8- 12-week temp position, during this crazy time? If so, continue reading on!!!
To note, we can only consider candidates within the property industry, with a minimum of 3-5 years marketing experience, who are able to commute to sites. This is a really great opportunity to get involved in a mix of marketing duties.
As Marketing Manager, working within a fast-paced and busy environment alongside a dynamic marketing team, you’ll be responsible for:
- Overseeing delivery of, and improvements of, the marketing plan and marketing activities
- Signing off a full portfolio of external comms and marketing activity, ensuring aligned with brand and company objectives
- Supporting the wider sales team to execute projects, within budget and across relevant channels, including website, social, signage and collateral
- Ensuring marketing material for each site is engaging, on brand and effective in driving sales
- Maintaining and managing the delivery of company content and copy to drive traffic and engagement
- Utilising your analytical mindset to review and assess data, completing regular reports on results
- Recognising opportunities to drive PR, whilst managing communications for any external events
This opportunity can be considered on a remote basis, providing you have access to a car for occasional site visits, and is an initial 8 week position, within a successful and established property organisation.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.
Brand Recruitment offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work. Visit Brand Recruitment online https://www.brandrecruitment.co.uk/ to apply for other key marketing jobs in the Central and Eastern region.