Marketing Manager, Brentwood -
The company -
Based in the ‘happening’ town of Brentwood, a fabulous Marketing Manager role has become available working a small but perfectly formed marketing team.
The industry sits right in the middle of the health/medical sector and the glamourous cosmetic scene...
With a significant number of franchises up and down the country you certainly wouldn’t ever be bored building campaigns for the business on a daily basis!
Your work would mainly revolve around managing campaigns (of every shape and size,) you would own full creative licence and be responsible for driving engagement and developing new customer acquisition. In return, the company in question offer an extensive benefits package… discounted health/beauty treatments, flexi working, free parking and funded courses! If this appeals, then please do take that next step and apply now!
Finally you would have the opportunity for franchise visits, to build compelling local cases to use their products and services.
The Role –
Managing projects, and not people, this roles responsibilities would include, but would not be limited to:
- Handling various campaigns and pushing recognition out to all consumers – both existing and new
- Targeted copywriting and content
- Helping the Director of Marketing with broader projects including segmentation, CRM and wider marketing tactics
- Further establishing the brand name and building brand awareness
The Requirements -
- An experienced individual with confidence in strategy and planning, but also at ease being hands on and practical
- Ideally exposure in the health care/beauty industry if possible
- Ability to work in a fast paces environment and multitask, whilst working across the wider team
- Strong relationship management skills
Due to the location of their Brentwood based office this role is commutable from Romford, Basildon, Chelmsford, Braintree, Bishop Stortford and Harlow.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.