Marketing Manager, Chelmsford -
An established professional services firm based in the heart of Chelmsford are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to work with key stakeholders of the organisation to develop, manage and execute marketing campaigns and projects in line with the wider Marketing and Business Development Strategy.
Reporting to one of the Director’s and working as part of a close-knit marketing team your responsibilities will include:
- To lead the development of multi-channel marketing campaigns such as Events, Direct Mail, Email, Social Media, Advertising and PR.
- Ensure efficient and measurable communication with clients, targets and contacts.
- Take ownership of integrated marketing plans
- Utilise Marketing Automation and CRM systems
- Plan and implement the new client newsletter
- Maintain content on website and social media channels
- Analyse survey results to gain insight and maximise client engagement
- To work alongside the creative and digital team to ensure the highest level of content and visual presentation.
For this role we are specifically looking for a marketer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience coming from a similar role within a professional services environment, ideally an accountancy firm or legal practice, however, other related sectors will be considered.
You will need good communication and organisational skills, previous experience of using a CRM system and email marketing applications. You will ideally hold a degree in Business Studies or Marketing and/or be CIM Level 6 qualified. A positive and can-do attitude is a must and you will need to demonstrate a hands-on and proactive approach in everything you do.
A good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point) is required and if you have experience using Survey software such as Survey Monkey this would be an advantage.
Note that this is a full-time 37.5 hour per week role, Monday to Friday, and will be based in Chelmsford. Some travel to other offices in the region will be required from time to time.
Due to the location of their Chelmsford office, this role could be of interest to those living in Braintree, Colchester, Harlow, Basildon, Romford, Cheshunt, Brentwood, Bishops Stortford and Billericay.
For registration purposes please could you let us know where you are currently based or which locations you are considering as well as your required salary and notice period.
Please upload a Microsoft Word version of your CV where possible, excluding textboxes or images, as this can affect the consultant's job matching process and therefore your details may not be picked up for a role.